Careers with Action Health Staffing
Action Health Staffing is a full-service provider of highly-skilled, qualified health workers in eastern North Carolina. We consider our employees as part of our extended family and love welcoming new members to our team.
Health and home care workers living in and around Wilson, Rocky Mount, Greenville and Smithfield, along with many health care training programs through local community colleges and universities, will find no better career path. Action Health Staffing exceeds industry standards when hiring employees with top-notch skills who also demonstrate compassion and kindness.
What We Offer
- Multiple pathways for advancement within the company
- Opportunities to work in several different environments, from hospitals to personal residences
- Ability to operate in different areas of eastern North Carolina
- Generous compensation packages of pay and benefits
Requirements for working with Action Health Staffing
- All certifications must be current and in good standing, whether you are a certified nursing assistant (I or II), a licensed practical nurse, a registered nurse, or a patient care assistant.
- Patient care assistants must have at least six months of experience as a caregiver that can be verified through references.
- All medical personnel is required to have current, negative TB screens.
- Every applicant must undergo a drug screen, criminal background check, skills testing, and an in-depth screening that includes personal interviews.
Apply to work with Action Health Staffing today
Please click the link below to apply for employment, and the link will take you to information that outlines our hiring process. We hope you will contact us with any questions about becoming part of Action Health’s growing team of the region’s best health and home care workers.